TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TRACE
- Fire is strictly prohibited in this facility. The following activities are prohibited. If the use of fire is discovered, penalties of up to 50,000 yen may be applied. We ask for your understanding in order to protect the safety of our customers and the cultural heritage of the old townscape, which are important cultural assets of Japan.
- Smoking in the facilities
- Use of cassette stoves
- This facility is located in a quiet residential area. It is not permitted to hold parties or events without our permission. Please refrain from singing, shouting, or any other noisy activities in or around the facility, as it may cause inconvenience to the members and residents in the neighborhood.
- Please do not bring any of the following items into the facility.
- Animals, birds and other pets in general
- Items that emit a strong odor or unusual odor
- Explosives, volatile oils, or other flammable or combustible materials
- Items that exceed common sense size and quantity
- Firearms, swords, methamphetamine, narcotics, or other drugs prohibited by law.
- Gambling, disturbing the public morals, or words or actions that may disturb other members are not permitted.
- No advertising, distribution of promotional materials, sales of goods, solicitation, etc. without permission from the Company.
- Please do not move, process, or remove any equipment or items from the facility to another location without our permission.
- In the event of damage to or loss of buildings, furniture, fixtures, or other items due to reasons other than force majeure, you may be required to pay an equivalent amount.
- P lease do not use the facilities for any purpose other than the business for which you have registered in advance without our permission.
- Please do not enter any area of the facility outside the scope of your usage plan without permission.
- The use of the facility by drunken persons who are deemed to be a nuisance to other members or neighbors, or by sick or injured persons who are not accompanied by an appropriate guardian is prohibited.
- We ask that you do not allow visitors other than users (except for meetings for business purposes, etc.) into the facility without our permission.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire facility.
- Members must not leave their personal belongings unattended and must take care of them at their own risk. This facility is used by an unspecified number of people, and we ask that you take care of your personal belongings. The Company will not be held responsible for any loss, theft, damage, or contamination of members’ personal belongings. Please understand this beforehand.
- The company assumes no responsibility for the results of actions between members, including the use of information, products, and services provided by members.
- Members are requested to understand in advance that as part of the Company’s promotional measures for the facility, the facility may be used temporarily for trial use by customers who are considering using it, or for workation use by guests of the Company’s accommodation business, IORI STAY.
- Members agree in advance that seminars, parties, events, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “Events”) hosted by the Company or persons (including corporations) that have obtained the Company’s consent may be held within the facilities.
- In principle, events shall be held after 6:00 p.m. on weekdays or on Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays in order to avoid working hours as much as possible, and the Company shall notify members of the status of events as soon as possible.
- If a member wishes to hold an event at the facility, the member shall consult with the company in advance regarding the details of the event and may use the facility if the company deems that the event meets the purpose of the facility. Please note that a separate usage fee will be required.
- In order to revitalize the facility and promote mutual friendship among members, members are requested to cooperate to the extent possible with events at the facility when the Company requests their cooperation.
- This facility aims to create a “community where diverse people from different industries, ages, and nationalities can work as they are, live a fulfilling life, and take on challenges together. ” We ask that members cooperate with each other as much as possible in order to induce collaboration among members and to contribute to the development of the members of this facility and the community.
August 1, 2021
HIDAIIYO Co., Ltd.